- Contains: Red Raspberry Leaf, Spearmint, Nettle, Alfalfa, Oatstraw, Rosehips, Fennel, Lemongrass.
- Preparation: Put 1-2 teaspoons of herb tea blend into a mug or, if you prefer an easier clean-up, into a muslin drawstring bag. Pour boiling water over. Let steep approximately 10-15 min. Pour loose leaf tea through a coffee filter to strain. Sweeten with sugar or honey, if desired.
- For large batches: put ½ to 1 cup of mixed herbs into a gallon-size jar, (or use several muslin drawstring bags for easier clean-up). Pour boiling water over herbs and steep 15-30 minutes. When cool, strain the loose tea by pouring through a coffee-type filter. Refrigerate. Drink cold. Dispose of any excess after 4 days.
- To be an effective labor tonic, drink at least 2 cups a day throughout your entire pregnancy, or drink at least 3-4 cups per day during the last 6 weeks of pregnancy. Adding extra Red Raspberry Leaf will only add to the uterine toning benefits.
- Makes a great iced tea for those warm summer days. Delicious as sun tea!
1 lb of Pregnancy Tea is $20 including s/h.
Pregnancy Tea - 1 lb.
- Product Code: PGtea - 1 lb
- Availability: In Stock